15

First Photoshoot Outing

Months or month ago, my mom gave me a call, said that my parents will pick me up in Cyberjaya after internship and then go for Cameron Highland trip. Of cause I'm happy with the decision as I don't have to buy ticket to go back!


Some time later, a "noob" friend of mine started talking about DSLR. I did some little research on it, saw some sales, checked money on hand, and BOOM! I found a DSLR which I can afford. I approached an online seller and for god's sake, he replied me with speed of light! This made me much more eager and hungry for DSLR! 2 days later, I bought my first DSLR! Teehee~


Some people may bash me that why would I spent so much on a camera? I will say that some people prefer to invest in fashion, food, hardware and so on. Why not DSLR? Moreover I bought it with money earned during internship, so no regrets at all!


Although the DSLR is with me but under-usage. Yet I can't do any shooting as the result of my lousy skills to handle poor lighting in room. So I achieved nothing. Until I recalled about the Cameron trip! I've got excited~


Speaking about the trip, I took 100+ of photos in just one tourism spot. It was a great experience for me as I never have chances to even take 10 or more photos in just one day! Special thanks to my parents too! They kept waiting while I was shooting, gave me advices, drove me to different places to let me try out photo shooting. I was touched but I think I let them down. Most of the photos were deleted due to the blurriness, wrong focus point, etc etc. Such a waste eh? But it's ok. I'm still in the progress of learning.


Hopefully I can do better next time! Gotta conquer and learn more about photography! Rawrrrr!! (How about studies? XD)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice leh ..
i also wan a DSLR ...
buy 1 for me also ... hehe
how much u brought it ??
which model ?

Snailix said...

Hehe! After 4 months can finally buy something le. XP

I bought Nikon D3000, Rm2.1k. Body itself + kit lens, tripod, bag, UV filter, and screen protector. I bought it kinda rush and I think you can get better deal for now.

sozhai said...

hey...whos the "noob" frend...=.="

Snailix said...

That friend useless mia.. Made me lost RM2.1k!

eddy said...

Lol, y din post up ur photo shoots?

sozhai said...

speechless...=.=

sozhai said...

that why u nid to wait ur "noob" frend to shoot together mar...so wont hav so much blur on ur pic...and there is a blur call bokeh...google it up..=)

Snailix said...

bao sei! you very pro meh? ya i know about bokeh

Snailix said...

Eddy: Ok la.. Don't feel like posting up LOL

See lo see lo

sozhai said...

bao sei?? heh..thn i shoot myself...=P

VHanded Cheepeng said...

Oh!!! Here gone your Seba High...

VHanded Cheepeng said...

And where is your cameron photo?

Snailix said...

80mm wheels to replace it! hoho.. dont want to post XD

VHanded Cheepeng said...

cheh, lend me play. I will take care of it, nicely~

Snailix said...

Give me your money to go KK!